The fear of solitude.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I went to the itchen after my mother had called for me. Mother has grown a lot more grey hair. Shes grown older without me by her side. Ive missed a lot... My sister is about to finish primary school, my father just had his birthday, and a lot of stuff has changed inside my house. A lot has changed since ive been awy all this time.
I nearly shed tears thinking about it. Ive lose a lot on the way to reach my goal. I hope my effort is worth it. I'd hate to lose even more. Cant things just stay the same? must everything change and come to an end?

Ive grown taller day by day. and my hair grew longer slowly covering my ears. time doesn't stop. i must get going. I know Ill miss my family more and more... friends as well. I'm at the brink of losing some of my close friends already. The irony of feeling lonely in a crowd of people.

Where will I be after this? Whats going to happen after this? Will I be stuck with Isolophobia? or will I open my eyes and open my mind to accept that these things happen.... Only God knows whats in store for me..



"The night goes on
As I’m fading away"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing I read today (even that it is year later)

Post a Comment

Network


Scorpion Dust In The Wind